What information do we collect?
We collect your name and email address if you complete our Sophisticated Savers Club Newsletter form. If you request to be put in contact with a qualified wills solicitor, or complete our online contact form, we will collect your name, email address and phone number. This personal data will be added to our records.
Do we share your information with outside parties?
If you just sign up for our Sophisticated Savers Club Newsletter or complete our online contact form, we will not share your information with outside parties.
If you specifically request to be put in contact with a qualified wills solicitor, we will share your information with selected solicitors we work with to find the best to match to your needs, on the basis that your information is kept confidential.
What do we use the information for?
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information we receive from you).
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your support needs).
- For market research and statistical analysis.
- To design, select and offer products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may do this by post, by telephone, by e-mail or via our web site. If you do not wish to receive this information, please confirm this in writing to us. Please note that if you do so, we will not be able to tell you about products, services or various offers that may benefit you.
- To send periodic emails if you have subscribed to our Sophisticated Savers Club Newsletters. Note: if you would like to unsubscribe from future emails at any time, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion or other site features.
Any changes will be updated on this page. The last update was on 5th March 2018.
email: [email protected]